Registering your English Mastiff Locally

If you’ve recently purchased or adopted an English Mastiff you will need to check and see if he needs to be registered locally in your town or city. Your vet should be able to tell you the requirements for registering your English Mastiff. For instance, some states require all dogs to be registered with their local town and/or county. Registration may include simply going to the town clerk’s office and completing a form or having your vet mail in a certificate stating your dog is compliant with all required vaccinations. In some counties and towns, your dog receives a registration application or certificate when he receives his rabies shot. A copy of that certificate or completed registration is then sent to the appropriate office. A fee may or may not be required for registration. For additional support and information, please talk with your animal hospital Sayville, NY.



Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s